Grief-stricken Chinese Man Dies on Moon Festival upon Hearing of his Wife’s Trial

3 min read

Mr. Shuzhen from Yantai City, Shandong Province, China was so grief-stricken when told that his wife was to appear in court to be tried for her spiritual view, he died on Moon Festival from a stroke. Shuzhen sadly died four days before her court hearing according to

Their daughter was subsequently barred from attending her mother’s hearing because she shares the same spiritual views.

Falun Gong, or Falun Dafa, is a qigong and meditation system based on the sacred principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.

The Communist Party (CCP) began to suppress it in July 1999. Large numbers of practitioners have been detained, imprisoned, and tortured for their practice. Live organ harvesting, is a reality that has been recently verified by The China Tribunal headed by Sir Geoffry Nice. The Tribunal acts as an independent body. It has announced beyond a doubt that Falun Gong people and Uighurs are being targeted for their organs, according to

Zhen-Shan-Ren Art Exhibition

Ms. Cui Shuzhen, 66, went to Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province to visit her daughter in early 2019. She distributed materials about the CCP’s defamatory propaganda against Falun Gong. She was spotted at a supermarket in Hangzhou on March 12, 2019.

Plainclothes police officers followed her to her daughter’s home. After ransacking the residence, they arrested both Ms. Cui and her daughter. Her daughter was later released, but Ms. Cui had since been kept in custody and is being held at the Hangzhou Detention Center. She is reportedly suffering from poor health.

Mr. Shuzhen immediately hired an attorney. The attorney traveled to Hangzhou Police Department, but his request to get her released was denied.

Shortly before the Moon Festival ( September 13 ) their daughter gave her father the message. Her mother was scheduled to appear in Xiaoshan District Court on September 17.

The news of trial hit Mr. Cui so hard that he had a stroke and died on the day of Moon Festival.

Their daughter hurried back to Hangzhou after her father’s funeral, hoping to get a glimpse of her mother at the court hearing.

She hadn’t seen her mother for over 6 months. Court officials barred her from attending the trial on the grounds that she was a Falun Gong practitioner.

Judge Wu Haiyun presided over Ms. Cui’s hearing on September 17. Assistant judge Han Minghua was also present. No verdict was announced that day.

Personnel responsible for Ms. Cui’s arrest:

Lu Shu, Jianggan Domestic Security BureauDu Lei:, director of Dingqiao Police StationA police officer surnamed Weu: +86-17328867316

Leave a Reply

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.